Why Partner with SourceAmerica?
Here's what a partnership with SourceAmerica can mean for your organization:
- Connect with a national network that shares a common mission for your product and service needs
- Connect with thousands of decision makers from SourceAmerica's nationwide network of over 750 member nonprofit agencies. Leverage the buying power of SourceAmerica for over $2 billion worth of large commercial and federal contracts to provide your products and services to the network.
- Sponsorship opportunities for access, collaboration, and brand elevation
- Grow sales for your brand amongst nonprofit agencies and professionals with disabilities at events, forums and initiatives focused on expanding employment choices for people with disabilities. Nonprofits and professionals with disabilities have buying power. In the U.S., the disposable income in 2018 for persons with disabilities $490 billion and their discretionary income was $21 billion. (link to use as citation: https://www.air.org/resource/hidden-market-purchasing-power-working-age-adults-disabilities)
- Leverage over forty years of SourceAmerica's experience to bring inclusion awareness training into your workplace and invest in your staff's continued education and inclusion policies which includes hiring people with disabilities.
Contact us today for more information on these and other partnership opportunities.Let's Start a Conversation
Meet Our National Partners
SourceAmerica would like to offer sincere gratitude to our partners for their support in our shared vision of creating employment options or professionals with disabilities and veterans.
SourceAmerica and Mathison partnered to connect SourceAmerica's member nonprofits and their employees with disabilities to an online job marketplace of opportunities with national corporations and local organizations committed to achieving diversity in their workplace and substantially grow career opportunities for people with disabilities and Veterans. This partnership reflects SourceAmerica's commitment to continuing to provide new and exciting opportunities for its members to expand their reach and offerings for those they serve and to collaborate with others who are engaged in diversity and inclusion efforts. Corporations donate half of their job placement fees to SourceAmerica everytime someone is offered an exciting, life-changing job opportunity.
SourceAmerica and Special Olympics established a partnership in 2017 based on the objectives of increased inclusion of people with disabilities throughout society and to connect athletes with training and employment opportunities. Special Olympics focuses on inclusion through sports, education, health and leadership programming implemented worldwide. Through sports and leadership opportunities, athletes gain confidence, communication and teamwork skills - just the skills any employer today values. This collaboration between SourceAmerica and Special Olympics highlights the complementary missions of our organizations.
Learn more about our work with Special Olympics.
SourceAmerica collaborates with and supports organizations that practice advocacy and inclusion of those in the disability community.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Interface with thousands of decision makers from our nationwide network that manage and purchase products, supplies and services for large commercial and federal contracts. Engage with government procurement decision makers and leaders in the disability community.
Invest in and build brand awareness with thousands of next generation student engineers, high-schools and colleges and the STEM community. Create positive lasting change for people with disabilities and community-based nonprofit agencies or businesses.