Provide employment choices for individuals with disabilities through the nonprofit agency community
All people with a disability have a choice of careers, are celebrated for their abilities and are recognized for creating a more vibrant work environment
Values are a set of standards that determine attitudes, choices, and action. As we position ourselves as a national leader for people with disabilities, these values will help align our organization and culture for mission success.
- Trust – A firm reliance on the transparency, integrity, and character of people and process
- Innovation – New and better ways to be relevant
- Empowerment – Inspire individuals to achieve superior outcomes
- Stewardship – Prudent use and management of our resources
- Passion – Intense and unwavering commitment to our mission
- Humility – To serve and learn
At SourceAmerica, our mission, vision and values are more than words on a page; they are the driving reason we come to work each day and why we commit ourselves so fully and passionately to every task we undertake. The people at the heart of our mission – people with disabilities – are our sons, our daughters, our friends, our neighbors and our co-workers, and we know that their unique abilities and inspiring can-do spirit enhance the lives of all those around them. They are why we do what we do and why we will never stop fighting for a world where every person with a disability has employment opportunities and choices.
Steve Krotonsky, COO, SourceAmerica