Faster, quicker, and more reliable
Customers want customized supply chain management solutions to maximize efficiencies and streamline operations at strategically located facilities nationwide.
The power of our nationwide network
SourceAmerica has over 125 network partners with warehousing and distribution capabilities to fulfill your requirements virtually anywhere in the United States. Our national network of nonprofit agencies has over two million square feet of accessible space. And we manage and deliver thousands of line items and more than $1 billion in inventory safely and on time every year.
SourceAmerica's national nonprofit network has the capacity to meet all of your service needs.
Our range of supply chain management solutions includes:
- Inventory integrity management
- Warehousing, stockroom, and distribution
- Kitting and light manufacturing
- Receiving, order filling, and shipping
- Logistics information systems: ERP, WMS, TMS
- Insertion point management
- Reverse logistics, lifecycle management
- Inventory replenishment
- Pick, pack, and ship
- Repair, refurbish, and test
- Planning, purchasing, and forecasting
- Multi-regional/national warehousing and distribution capability
- Supply Chain Solutions Organization (SCSO) high performance metrics
- LEAN and Six-Sigma application capability